SysTTM - the STTM Data Service
Energy Edge has developed the STTM Data Service as a software product to gather the
CSV files, make sense of the data and insert it into a formal database. From the
database, several standard reports are available to present current market data
and historical trends. Participants with the STTM Data Service can generate additional
reports from the database to support their operational, trading and strategic decision
The information published by the STTM market operator will provide great benefits
for STTM market participants, as interrelated markets such as electricity which
are driven by gas availability and prices.
- Gas Energy Prices - Establish the current prices for gas energy published in the
wholesale market, for comparisons with gas supply or sales agreements.
- Price Trends and Relationships - Establish historical price trends for wholesale
gas. Compare gas prices against weather variables or other energy markets such as
- Supply, Storage and Transport Terms - gain insights into the value of market
services which provide capabilities for banking gas, supplying or withdrawing additional
- Familiarisation - The STTM market is expected to expand to additional hubs,
including Wallumbilla and the Gladstone LNG hub. Installation of the STTM Data Service
will prepare your IT infrastructure for the market data, and familiarize teams with
the rules and structure of this complex market.
- View Competitor and Customer Behaviours - Query the market data for shipping and
consumption levels of gas, offer and bid prices.
For more information about SysTTM please contact Energy Edge