Leveraging our team’s experience working in a range of broking and front, middle and back office positions across Australian energy companies, Energy Edge has developed a hosted Deal Capture and Settlements solution within Market Edge for electricity, environmental, gas and other energy commodities.
The system is a complete trade lifecycle management solution for Front Office, Middle Office and Back Office, from deal entry and confirmation, through to settlement, reporting and reconciliation.
Accessed via secured browser, Market Edge is hosted as a Software-as-a-Service subscription on Microsoft Azure.
The system has been developed in-house with the end users in mind. This allows Energy Edge to develop additional functionality in line with our clients’ ongoing requirements and market changes.
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface to capture and settle all the components of exchange-traded and OTC electricity deals, spot and forward environmental products deals, and GSH trades
- Integrating soon – PPA and SRA Deal Entry
- Configurable authorisation of user roles to ensure compliance with separation of duties
- Customisable workflow allows for the key integration of “people, processes and systems”
- Automated and on-demand settlement and position reporting.
- Full audit trail kept across trade and static data.
- Expert local support with real trading experience