Energy Edge provides subject matter expertise and financial modelling for due diligence projects for energy asset acquisitions, corporate restructures, investment analysis and market positioning in electricity and gas markets.
How Energy Edge has helped clients achieve success:
- Spot Market Forecasting for the independent valuation of a solar project for internal valuation and for negotiation with potential counterparties;
- Subject matter expertise, strategic support, market forecasting and risk management assessment for a gas turbine acquisition into a vertically integrated business;
- Subject matter expert contribution for the valuation and strategic opportunity assessment for multiple pipeline asset acquisition projects for different clients;
- Independent Expert for the Australian Energy Regulator;
- Modelling and analytical support for the successful implementation of demand side management for a major energy user;
- Supported the Queensland Government merger of CS Energy, Stanwell Corporation and Tarong Energy into Stanwell and CS Energy; and
- Critical component of the Queensland Treasury CleanCo Taskforce and CleanCo implementation and trading capability project.